- Mother’s Day raffle drawn.
- 3 weekends of Catering at Mayfield Gardens
- Bowelscan campaign started
- Guest speakers from the Camp Quality Trek
- Allocations of funds – thanks to hard work of Oberon Rotary all year
- Australian Rotary Health
- Rotary Foundation – Annual Programmes
- Polio plus
- Youngcare – Mayfield dollars (396)
- Mitochondrial Disease Research
- Shelterbox (1)
- plus a few others.
- Australian Rotary Health – Oberon Club has been allocated a new indigenous scholar (the last one had to cease studies as he couldn’t get time off work) – Karen Klemenchic is a doing a degree in social science/social welfare at CSU Bathurst campus, and is expected to complete it in 2013.
- The Not yet fifty started it weekly draws.