Election of office Bearers for 2012-13
- President – M Graham
- Secretary – Suzanne Glennon Martin
- Treasurer – Graham Parker
- Board – Julie Stott, Wayne Keft, Brenda Lyon, Sue Arnison, John Philp.
- Donated first of Mayfield distribution to buy 10 Orphan Rescue Kits – (appropriate with World Aids Day Dec 1, d9700 leading the charge up the Mountains of the Moon)
- Chris Stott gave a presentation on the evolution of the Data Dot Company. This covered the technology, the business development and lots of interesting anecdotes on the car theft “industry”.
- Guest speakers – RYPEN attendees – Georgia Blinco and Alanah Bailey (and their mothers – Hillary and Jo) An excellent presentation by the two young ladies who attended RYPEN – a short talk, and power point presentation – with great photos. (see some more photos at http://www.clubrunner.ca/Portal/Journals/JournalHome.aspx?accountid=50099&jid=40123 )
- Bob and Margaret Conners were presented with a framed collage of photos indicative of their great commitment to Oberon Rotary over many years. Malcolm also said a few words, and presented Bob (a keen numismatist) with a rare Liberian one cent coin minted in the date of Bob’s birth (1937). Bob and Margaret responded – they will be greatly missed
- The club ran another successful Xmas raffle