- Donated a garden seat to Hathaway Cottages
- Many cold Saturday morning wood raffles
- Club Christmas in July function
- Bought a commemorative paver to go into the Oberon Common.
- Attended a citizenship ceremony and gave a gift of a native tree to the new citizens.
- Purchased a TV for the Robey wing of the Oberon hospital
- Purchased a mobility scooter – that the club will loan to people in need.
- Some club members participated in a bike ride to Nyngan to raise money for PolioPlus
- Tina Philp gave a presentation on her visit to the Silk Road
- Presentation by local paramedic, Sue Kanne, on “Elderly at Risk’.
- Nick and Barbara Dorsch – neurosurgeon and physiotherapist. They are raising money for a scholarship to bring a neurosurgeon from Indonesia to Australia for experience – project of Chatswood Rotary Club. (see http://www.chatswoodrotary.org.au/NSS.html ).
Photos of the various activities can be see here: