- Jo (our GSE girl) has arrived home from the Philippines – check out their blog here and checkout the Facebook page of D3830 of their visit here!
- Wood Raffle. Two trailer loads available at Kevin’s. March 26th will be the first raffle for the year. No raffles in April due to Mayfield.
- Guest Speakers – Evans Community Options. A joint presentation from Cheryl and Margaret. Evans is a NGO established to give support to the disadvantaged, aged and disabled. It was originally centered on case management and respite services. This has now expanded to Bathurst, Blayney, Oberon, Lithgow, Kandos and Rylstone. The main aim is to keep people in their own homes and away from institutions. Group outings for the disabled and socially isolated. See http://www.ecop.org.au/ for more information
- Meeting held at the Thai Restaurant on WEDNESDAY. Click here for photos.
- Graham – reported on the hay drive – looks like we will have to get the 2-3 semi loads of hay collected to Cowra for on shipment to those in need in Victoria.
- The Philippines GSE team are arriving in Oberon on Saturday, 26th and here until Wednesday 30th. A welcome dinner at Sue Arnison’ is on Sunday 27th. Read about the team members here they are from Rotary district 3830.