- School presentations. The books were handed out with the request that Rotarians attend the prizegivings where possible. We gave books to the following schools: Oberon High, St Joeseph’s School, Oberon Public School, Black Springs Public School, Burraga Public School, Hampton Public School, O’Connell Public School
- Christine Parker gave a presentation on Bush Heritage Australia. This organisation is dedicated to the preservation of areas of Australian landscape in its natural habitat. There were many interesting photos of the two SW Queensland properties of Craven’s Peak and Ethabuka.
- The club was represented by Suzanne at a Australian citizenship ceremony – Rotary gave each new Australia a native tree. See Oberon Review article here
- Welcome to Wayne & Bernice Cleft our newest member of Oberon Rotary.
- An interesting talk by Fran Charge on the role Oberon Arts Council plays in Oberon, showing the marvellous achievements over the last few years.
- Sunday saw most of us gathered at the Bathurst bowling Alley for our Annual Xmas Party. We were quickly broken into two groups, the Have a goes and the Mexican wave cheer squad. The Have a goes put on a mixed display for over 2 hours with much bouncing of balls, several attempts to follow the ball down the alley and much frivolity cheered on by the Mexican Wave squad. We followed up with a rowdy gathering at the Panthers club for our Christmas outing. Big thank you to Kevin McGrath for organising the day.
- Photos from the Xmas meeting can be seen here
- The Annual Xmas Raffle photos can be seen here