- The Day began with Rotarians serving an Aussie smoko for about 500 (?- looked a lot) Oberon residents.
- It finished with a great social evening which included a game of cricket and thong throwing (?). (The ones you wear on your feet!!!)
- A great day – at both ends.
- The club even met a Swiss couple who were passing through (Rotary Club of West Zurich) and they joined in for the evening festivities. Editors’ highlights – great catch by Rainer, in his first game of cricket (even as a spectator), and President Julie’s awesome thong throw – Chris is still wiping his eyes.
- Links – catering http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=87802&l=b1130&id=678118416
- Cricket: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=87805&l=63965&id=678118416