- We had 16 guests for the night.
- We ran an abridged Rotary meeting for the new residents to Oberon.
- Guest speakers were:
- Graham Parker, who told us about health care in Oberon
- Mike Massey (from Oberon Council), who told us about setting up businesses in Oberon and how the council can help.
- John Pearson gave a quick rundown on what Rotary is and how it helps in the local community.
- We had information from many of the local organisations and the new residents went away with their ‘sample’ bags well and truely full!
- We had powerpoint presentations running on the activities that the club is involved in. We had one powerpoint devoted to the FAIM trip to Vanuantu.
- We had the Shelter Box video running as well.
Here are some photos of the night. Click on them for a larger image!